We, Ella’s Kitchen and members of the Ella’s Kitchen Group, are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
(a) your use of our website at the domain name, http://www.ellaskitchen.nl (“Website”);
(b) all correspondence, related submissions, content or other material exchanged between Ella’s Kitchen and you;
(c) all Activities, Interactive Services and Promotions (as defined in our Terms + Conditions) offered through or arising out of our Website; and
(d) becoming a Friend or joining any other database or register with us.
Personal data is any information which personally identifies you, and can include your name, address or email address. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
2 If you are under 16 years old
If you are under 16 years old, a parent or guardian must provide their consent before you can become a friend.
3 Data Controller
Our Website is owned and operated by Ella’s Kitchen (Brands) Limited, which for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Data Protection Act”), is the data controller and as such, we are registered under the Data Protection Act.
4 Data we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided when you complete our ‘become a friend’ form;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources and links that you access;
- Any other information which you may provide to us when using our Website.
5 IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for our Website to operate.
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our Website according to your individual interests;
- To recognise you when you return to our Website.
6 Storing your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
7 Uses made of the data
We use data held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you and we may contact you about these by post, telephone, or email;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- To notify you about changes to our service.
8 Disclosure of your data
We may disclose your data to any member of the Ella’s Kitchen Group (as defined in our Website terms + conditions.
We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Ella’s Kitchen or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website terms + conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Ella’s Kitchen, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
9 Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us at Ella’s Kitchen, Ella’s Barn, 22 Greys Green Farm, Rotherfield Greys, Henley-on-Thames, RG9 4QG.
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
10 Links to other Websites
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Ella’s Kitchen is the trading name of Ella’s Kitchen (Brands) Limited.
Our main trading address is at Ella’s Barn, 22 Greys Green Farm, Rotherfield Greys, Henley-on-Thames, RG9 4QG.
Ella’s Kitchen (Brands) Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 5183743 and having our registered office is at 1 St Andrew’s Hill, London, EC4V 5BY. Our VAT number is GB846798460.